By Derek Howes The Protein Chef
This Spinach & Feta Tuna Egg Muffins recipe is PACKED with healthy fats, protein, flavor, and scalable so you can make enough to last you the whole week!
Here is the recipe:
2 Large Eggs (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
2 Large Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Spinach
2 Ounces (56g) Feta Cheese
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
2 Cans (8 Ounces) Tuna (or Canned Chicken/Salmon Cooked Ground Beef/Turkey)
4 Tablespoons (30g) Salsa
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 9g
Calories in each muffin (if you make 6)
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Add all of your ingredients aside from your Tuna and Salsa into a bowl.
- Mix those together.
- Take out a muffin pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain your Tuna and evenly distribute it into your muffin pan.
- Evenly distribute your mix then Salsa into your muffin pan.
- Flatten out your muffins and bake them on 350°F/176°C for 25:00-30:00. Mouthgasm!
- Double or triple the recipe so that they last you the whole week!
- They taste just as good cold!
- They last 5-7 days in the fridge and YES, you can freeze them!